Engine Repair at your home
Our certified mechanics come to you · Backed by 12-month / 20,000 km gold standard warranty program.
8AM - 6PM Monday to Saturday
Engine Repair Service
How much does Engine Repair cost?
Fast and easy service at your home
Backed by 12-month, 20,000-km guarantee
How does a car engine work?
Car engines are usually described in terms of the number of cylinders they have and the amount of power they can generate. Fuel burns inside of the cylinders, and there is usually anywhere between two and twelve of them, most typically four, six or eight. Inside the cylinders, there are tight-fitting pistons that slide up and down. The pistons are attached to an axle called the crankshaft. The moving pistons turn the crankshaft, which power the gearbox to drive the wheels. The cylinders also have two valves, and inlet valve which allows fuel and air to enter the cylinder and an outlet valve which lets the exhaust gas escape. At the top of the cylinder you’ll find a spark plug, which is an electrically controlled device that makes a spark to set fire to the fuel in the cylinder. It’s the combustion of the fuel in the cylinder, which moves the pistons, which ultimately move your car.
Signs your car needs Engine Repair
- Too Much Exhaust Smoke Excessive exhaust smoke is one of the first signs of engine problems. The color of the smoke can give you a clue of the type of problem you're dealing with. Blue smoke indicates burning oil, white smoke is an indicator of burning coolant and black smoke implies excessive gas is being used.
- Rough Idle If your vehicle appears to sputter while driving while idle, it may be due to engine problems. Their may be easy solution, like mounting brand-new spark plugs or repairing a sensing unit.
- Stalling If your vehicle dies or idles while driving, you should get your car examined by a mechanic ASAP. This is a very dangerous issue that could lead to a serious accident.
- Knocking Noise A knocking noise coming from under the hood commonly indicates used engine bearings.
- Fluid Leakages If you ever observe something leaking from your car you must have an expert technician examine it. It's never normal for your car to be leaking fluid. If your vehicle is losing fluid and you don't address it, you're going to ultimately require a major repair work.
- Check Engine Light This is a sure sign you are having engine problems. Sometimes it's a sign of something small but it can also be a sign of a more serious, dangerous problem. You should contact a mechanic for a check engine light diagnostic
How important is this service?
Engine Repair Reviews
"The company responds within an hour and dispatches a mechanic shortly after with all the tools and parts required to repair the vehicle onsite."-GLOBE AND MAIL
Jeep Engine Repair
Suzuki Engine Repair
Hyundai Engine Repair
Acura Engine Repair
Isuzu Engine Repair
Scion Engine Repair
Mitsubishi Engine Repair
Oldsmobile Engine Repair
Infiniti Engine Repair
Saab Engine Repair
Lexus Engine Repair
Subaru Engine Repair
Kia Engine Repair
Hummer Engine Repair
Local Engine Repair in Your Area
Other Popular Services
Fuel Injection Service
Water Pump Replacement
Abs Light On Car
Car Leaking Oil
Car Electrical Problems