Car Won't Start? Get your car inspected at your home
Our certified mechanics come to you · Backed by 12-month / 20,000 km gold standard warranty program.
8AM - 6PM Monday to Saturday
Car Won't Start Inspection Service
How much does a Car Won't Start Inspection cost?
We come to you to diagnose why your Car Won't Start. Our certified mechanic will give a comprehensive evaluation report that includes the scope and price of the required repairs and will get your car up and running as soon as possible.
Fast and easy service at your home
Backed by 12-month, 20,000-km guarantee
Why Won’t My Car Start? Here are common reasons:
Car Cranks but Won't Start:
- Bad fuel gas pump: A defective fuel pump will not deliver gas to the engine, even if you have actually filled it up.
- Bad spark plugs: Without hot sparks to stir up the fuel charge in each cylinder, there is no combustion and no expansion of the burning blend. Hence, the engine will not start.
- Bad timing belt: The engine will not run if the timing belt stretches or breaks. Furthermore, remaining to crank the engine may bring the valves right into the piston, trigerring major engine damage.
- Bad ignition coil: Without a practical coil to step up the voltage, there can be no spark. Without a spark, the car won't start.
- Faulty cam or crank sensor: If the sensors are malfunctioning, they will either provide no information to the ignition system, or will provide incorrect data. In any case, the engine wil not terminate.
Car Won't Start but Has Clicking Sound
A clicking noise when attempting to start your car and no engine movement generally means that the battery is too low to crank the engine or there may be a poor connection at the battery. If the battery and the connections are fine, then the starter may have stopped working.
- Poor battery or terminals: Batteries have a limited life expectancy, and terminals can loosen or wear away.
- Poor starter: This should be apparent from the reaction to the key. If nothing occurs at all when you turn the key, the starter may have gotten to the end of its life.
- Ignition problem: This could be because of defective contacts in the ignition switch, or in the wiring.
- Starter is bad: Do not continue cranking the engine
If there is a grinding noise when you turn the key.
Car Won't Crank but the Battery Is GoodIf your headlights can switch on, but your car won't crank, that means that your battery is charged, but either the starter or ignition is the issue. If the starter or ignition is the problem, a starter engine can be jumped by using a charged battery.
What to expect during a Car Won't Start Inspection service
A top-rated mobile mechanic will come to your home or office to figure out the source and reason for your not starting car, and will then give an in-depth assessment report that includes the summary and price of the necessary repairs.
How it's done
The mechanic will inspect the ignition system, fuel system, and charging system, and afterwards search for any kind of mechanical damage. The mechanic may also attempt a different fuel source, like a quick shot of brake or carburetor cleaner right into the thorttle body, or a quick shot of fluid gas by means of a vacuum line. If the car starts briefly and after that dies, that shows that you have a fuel delivery issue.
How important is this service?
It goes without saying that a car not starting is an essential issue to address. Do not disregard or desert the car if it's not starting; this is an issue that must be handled promptly. Book a mechanic to carry out an inspection immediately.
Car Won't Start Inspection Reviews
"The company responds within an hour and dispatches a mechanic shortly after with all the tools and parts required to repair the vehicle onsite."-GLOBE AND MAIL
Nissan Car Wont Start
Buick Car Wont Start
Honda Car Wont Start
Ram Car Wont Start
Pontiac Car Wont Start
Ford Car Wont Start
Geo Car Wont Start
GMC Car Wont Start
Lincoln Car Wont Start
Fiat Car Wont Start
Chevrolet Car Wont Start
Smart Car Wont Start
Toyota Car Wont Start
Mazda Car Wont Start
Local Car Won't Start Inspection in Your Area
Other Popular Services
Spark Plug Replacement
Car Battery Replacement
Power Steering Fluid Leak
Power Steering Pump Replacement
Serpentine Belt Repair