Brakes Replacements & Suspension Problems Repaired at Home or Office
Call 1-888-507-3435 Today.
Mechanical failures are one of the leading causes of motor vehicle accidents, especially those related to faulty brakes and suspension systems. The brake system is undoubtedly the most important safety system that vehicles have, allowing drivers to slow down or stop to avoid a collision. But most people don’t think twice about the suspension until they hit a pothole or the car starts pulling left or right all the time. However, a faulty suspension system can significantly affect your ability to control your vehicle, increasing tire wear, reducing fuel economy and creating unsafe conditions when stopping or turning. Safety is why it’s crucial that car owners get their brakes & suspension systems checked by a professional mechanic as soon as an issue appears.
You should get your brakes system checked when.
- You feel your brake pedal is soft or spongy.
- You feel that your brake pedal is hard to press.
- The brake warning light flashes.
- The car takes a longer time to stop.
- Your brakes continuously squeal, screech or make strange noises.
- When braking the car skids or you feel a loss of grip.
And, you should get your suspension system checked when.
- The steering is hard to control, and it feels like it slips.
- Your car nosedives when braking or rolls to the side when cornering.
- You feel every bump in the road, or the car bounces with every bump.
- Your car pulls to one side while driving.
- Uneven tire treads.
Our brakes & suspension servicesinstaMek is a mobile, on-demand auto repair service that sends highly trained auto mechanics to your home or workplace. We can repair a variety of brakes & suspension issues on the spot with our mobile service vans.
Our repair services include:
- Brake Pads & Rotors
- Brake Shoes
- Drums & Hardware Kits
- Brake Calipers & Sliders
- Brake Boosters & Master Cylinders
- Shocks & Struts
- Ball Joints
- Control Arms
- Tie Rods